[asterisk-r2] RES: asterisk-r2 Digest, Vol 8, Issue 45

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:57:35 CDT 2009

Rubens,

Use this branch of openr2.

http://openr2.googlecode.com/svn/branches/release-1

I just commited some code to handle metering pulses even when you are
the backward side of the call. Remove your current openr2 installation
and then install it from that branch and recompile Asterisk.

Try again and please, regardless of whether or not the fix works, post
a complete call dump (mfcr2_call_files=yes).

Moy

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Rubens Lacerda Almeida
<rubens at totvs.com.br> wrote:
> Forgive me... the extension is 7320, no 7000 =]
>
> Rubens Almeida

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire