[asterisk-r2] Multi Frequency Cycle Timeout - E1-R2 METROTEL COLOMBIA

Carlos Andrés Tapasco Viera ctapasco at opengroupsa.com
Thu Apr 16 14:04:18 CDT 2009

Well Moy, as you know, I tried with variant 'co' and 'br' and finally I had
to work with 'itu'.  I've been see some troubles with long distance outbund
calls and the number '5' received from my telco when I send my seven
digits;  I'll wait solve a trouble with another things and sit to work on my
E1-R2.

--
Carlos Andrés Tapasco Viera
OpenGroup