[asterisk-r2] Drop Calls

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:51:27 CDT 2009

If your scenario is

PBX -> Asterisk -> Telco

And you want to receive hangup status from the telco, yes,
mfcr2_accept_on_offer=no should work. However that is mostly an
experimental feature and therefore just available in mfcr2-1.4 branch,
none of the released patches in google code support that.

Moy

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Victor Mier <victor at puntonet.ec> wrote:
> Thanks everyone
>

> Now the calls don´t drop, but I have other question: When we are calling to
> the Telco and the destination number is busy or unavailable we don’t receive
> this tone, I read something about that is set:
>
> mfcr2_accept_on_offer=no is it OK or there is another option….
>

> Thanks
>

> Pd.- Mi config is OK
>

> Chan_dahdi.conf
>

> [channels]
>
> usecallerid=yes
>
> callwaiting=yes
>
> usecallingpres=yes
>
> callwaitingcallerid=yes
>
> threewaycalling=yes
>
> transfer=yes
>
> canpark=yes
>
> cancallforward=yes
>
> callreturn=yes
>
> echocancel=yes
>
> echotrainning=yes
>
> echocancelwhenbridged=yes
>
> relaxdtmf=yes
>
> ;immediate=no
>

> signalling = mfcr2
>
> mfcr2_variant=itu
>
> mfcr2_get_ani_first=no
>
> mfcr2_max_ani=8
>
> mfcr2_max_dnis=7
>
> mfcr2_category=national_subscriber
>
> mfcr2_call_files=no
>
> mfcr2_logging=all
>
> mfcr2_logdir=span7
>
> mfcr2_logging=all
>
> mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=450
>
> mfcr2_mfback_timeout=-1
>
> timers.cas_persistence_check=3000
>

> group=1
>
> callgroup=1
>
> pickupgroup=1
>
> callerid=asreceived
>
> context=principal_new
>

> channel => 1-15,17-31
>

> system.conf
>
> span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3
>
> cas=1-15:1101
>
> cas=17-31:1101
>
> dchan=16
>
> echocanceller=mg2,1-15
>
> echocanceller=mg2,17-31
>
> loadzone=us
>
> defaultzone=us
>

> I am using openr2-1.1.0 and asterisk 4.1.23.1 and

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire