[asterisk-r2] Multi Frequency Cycle Timeout - E1-R2 METROTEL COLOMBIA

Carlos Andrés Tapasco Viera ctapasco at opengroupsa.com
Mon Apr 13 21:18:59 CDT 2009

Hi, I had same trouble with Telefonica in Tuluá, Valle del Cauca, and I
solved it changing my DNIS = 3 and mfcr2_variant=itu.  I see in your log,
you're sending DNIS = 3 but your telco is waiting 4.  Modify this parameter
and the variant for ITU.  Good luck.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Giovanny Magallanes
<gmagallanes at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have installed Elastix 1.5.2 (Barranquilla, Colombia (TELCO: METROTEL))
> with a TE220P (2xE1) and TDM2400P (16FXS), openr2 is included in 1.5.2
> version. The outcoming calls are ok, but with incoming call i have an error:
>
> ERROR*[*14972*]* chan_dahdi.c: Chan 2 - Protocol error. Reason = Multi
> Frequency Cycle Timeout, R2 State =
> Seize ACK Transmitted, MF state = Category Request Transmitted, MF Group =
> Backward Group A, CAS = 0x00
> DNIS = 310, ANI = , MF = 0x20
>
> I tried with all protocol variants availables, because seems thats the
> cause, but I still have the problem.
>
> elastix*CLI> mfcr2 show variant
> Variant Code                                  Country
>   AR                                Argentina
>   BR                                   Brazil
>   CN                                    China
>   CZ                           Czech Republic
>   CO                                 Colombia
>   EC                                  Ecuador
>  ITU    International Telecommunication Union
>   MX                                   Mexico
>   PH                              Philippines
>   VE                                Venezuela
> elastix*CLI>
>

> The following link has the content of files: chan_dahdi.conf, system.conf,
> and a tail of /var/log/asterisk/full
>
> http://pastebin.com/f3424b319
>
> Is this really a variant protocol problem? Any suggest?
>
> Regards,
>

> GM

Carlos Andrés Tapasco Viera
OpenGroup