[asterisk-r2] Second R2 not signalling

Gerardo Barajas gerardo.barajas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 23:08:04 CDT 2009

Have you "looped-back" your second E1? If the answer is "yes", it's
still yellow-alarmed? If it is not yellow-alarmed, you should talk
again with your Telco, because your card is well configured.

Another idea is to connect your actual E1 #1 in the second slot of the
card and connect the E1 #2 to the first one and check if the second E1
is alarmed regardless its position in the card.

Below is T1/E1 loop-back cable pin-out:
1<->4
2<->5

And there's no need to configure zapata.conf.

Take care.