[asterisk-r2] clear_back_persistence_check equivalent

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 18:50:07 CDT 2009

Like any other variable there is no original value until you set it. I
agree however it could be handy to set that variable when the channel
is created to have the value configured in chan_dahdi.conf, I may add
that someday if I don't forget it.

Moy

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Paulo Angonese <angonese at gmail.com> wrote:
> Moises, the server is ready, and the extensions.conf prepared.
> But, just to avoid "losing the travel" (because the PABX is far), I´ve put
> some NoOp's to display the content of  MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER variable and made
> a test.  But not connected to the E1/R2 trunk yet.
> Before SET the value is null (no value) and after  the value is "no".  The
> behaviour is like any other variable I've invented.
> Is that correct?  The original value shouldn't be "yes"?
>
> CLI> mfcr2 show version
> OpenR2 version: 1.2.0, revision: 189
>
> extensions.conf
> exten => _30[8-9],1,NoOp,xx${MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER}
> exten => _30[8-9],n,Set(MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER=no)
> exten => _30[8-9],n,NoOp,xx${MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER}
> exten => _30[8-9],n,Dial(Dahdi/g1/${EXTEN},40)
>
> The output from console:
>     -- Executing [308 at dddcelular:1] NoOp("SIP/9349-b7600468", "") in new
> stack
>     -- Executing [308 at dddcelular:2] Set("SIP/9349-b7600468",
> "MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER=no") in new stack
>     -- Executing [308 at dddcelular:3] NoOp("SIP/9349-b7600468", "no") in new
> stack
>     -- Executing [308 at dddcelular:4] Dial("SIP/9349-b7600468",
> "Dahdi/g1/308|40") in  new stack
>
> Paulo Angonese
>

> Moises Silva escreveu:
>
> Forget about your idea of Answer(), Hangup(), Answer(), that will
> never work under any situation.
>
> Just call Set(MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER=yes) in the calls where you want to
> use double answer (Based on DNIS, CallerID or whatever you want)
> before doing Dial() or before Answer() if you want to answer
> immediately before Dialing, for all other calls
> Set(MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER=no) or just don't set it. If you don't set
> that variable the default from chan_dahdi.conf will be used.
>
> Moy
>
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Paulo Angonese <angonese at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Let me confirm:
>
> - change the MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER to YES;
> - include in the extensions.conf, just before the DIAL, Answer(),
> Hangup(), Answer ();
> Is this ok?
> The MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER=YES will only work only in this situation, not
> in global form?
>
> Paulo Angonese
>

> Moises Silva escreveu:
>

> The functionality you require is only in
> http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/moy/mfcr2-1.4 and the beta
> release of Asterisk 1.6.2.
>
> You just set the variable MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER before calling Answer()
>
> This also requires openr2 from the release-1 branch
> (http://openr2.googlecode.com/svn/branches/release-1) that is the
> branch that will become openr2 1.2.0 anytime soon. However, be aware I
> added some changes a few days ago for DTMF/R2 support and I have not
> really tested it well, I may have introduced some bug here or there
> :-)
>
> Moy

> [...]

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire