[asterisk-r2] clear_back_persistence_check equivalent

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:14:39 CDT 2009

Forget about your idea of Answer(), Hangup(), Answer(), that will
never work under any situation.

Just call Set(MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER=yes) in the calls where you want to
use double answer (Based on DNIS, CallerID or whatever you want)
before doing Dial() or before Answer() if you want to answer
immediately before Dialing, for all other calls
Set(MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER=no) or just don't set it. If you don't set
that variable the default from chan_dahdi.conf will be used.

Moy

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Paulo Angonese <angonese at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let me confirm:
>
> - change the MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER to YES;
> - include in the extensions.conf, just before the DIAL, Answer(),
> Hangup(), Answer ();
> Is this ok?
> The MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER=YES will only work only in this situation, not
> in global form?
>
> Paulo Angonese
>

> Moises Silva escreveu:
>> The functionality you require is only in
>> http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/moy/mfcr2-1.4 and the beta
>> release of Asterisk 1.6.2.
>>
>> You just set the variable MFCR2_DOUBLE_ANSWER before calling Answer()
>>
>> This also requires openr2 from the release-1 branch
>> (http://openr2.googlecode.com/svn/branches/release-1) that is the
>> branch that will become openr2 1.2.0 anytime soon. However, be aware I
>> added some changes a few days ago for DTMF/R2 support and I have not
>> really tested it well, I may have introduced some bug here or there
>> :-)
>>
>> Moy
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Paulo Angonese <angonese at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>     Ok. It´s working.  Using  mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=2000 in openr2
>>> and clear_back_persistence_check=2000 in unicall as well.
>>>
>>>     But... (always has a but...)
>>>
>>>     There are some extensions in PABX which the colletc calls are permited.
>>> In these cases it doesn´t do the double answer.
>>> And,... the variable MFCR2_CATEGORY is always the same:
>>> national_subscriber... the TelCo is not changing its value.
>>> I´m trying to talk to TelCo to change, but I don´t believe. And, sincerely,
>>> the ideal is to implement the solution without talking with TelCo and PABX
>>> maintanaince.
>>> The transparent form is the ideal.
>>>
>>>    One solution could be do the bouble answer in Asterisk, based in the
>>> destination extension. I tried answer - hangup - answer and dial the
>>> extension. But just after the hangup Asterisk ends the call.  Flash() only
>>> in FXO lines. Is there any other technique to simulate the double answer in
>>> Asterisk?
>>>
>>>    A sugestion: simply bypass the ANSWER - CLEAR BACK - ANSWER from E1 PABX
>>> to  E1 TelCo.  Transparently, if it occurs between the
>>> mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout  time.   At this manner the colletc call policy
>>> could be stayed at the PABX (totally transparent!).
>>>
>>>   It´s another problem. Time to change the title?
>>>
>>>   Paulo Angonese
>>>

>>> Moises Silva escreveu:
>>>
>>> Just add this:
>>>
>>> mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=2000
>>>
>>> Moy
>>>
>>> On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Paulo Angonese <angonese at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>>    Hi. I´m new in this list.
>>>
>>>    I'm trying to put an Asterisk betwen an Ericsson MD110 and the TelCo
>>> (Brasil Telecom).
>>>    The problem is collect calls blocked by the MD110. It uses the double
>>> answer technique. When Asterisk, using OpenR2, receives the CLEAR BACK ,
> [...]

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire