[asterisk-r2] RES: Open-R2 Question

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:01:23 CDT 2008

That's absolutely correct. The R2 stuff is still not merged into
Asterisk trunk, so you have to use one of my branches (1.2, 1.4,
1.6/trunk). Probably you could use "svn diff" to make a patch for 1.6,
but that's quite unsupported (that is, if you have an issue I won't be
able to help much).

Moy

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Cordeiro, Marco
<marco.cordeiro at globalstar.com.br> wrote:
> Thanks Arnaldo,
>
> That's what I thought. I'm currently testing a Server running Moy's Branch,
> with Libss7 installed. It is running smoothly. I have R2 and ISUP on the
> same server, with each E1 port running different protocols.
>
> I just asked because if that scenario was possible, it would be a lot
> simpler than migrate all my config to the new server.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Marco
> -

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire