[asterisk-r2] Fwd: Problemas na Instalacao do Open R2

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 08:54:28 CDT 2008

It seems to me the configure script run just fine, why do you think it
fails? The errors you see in the config.log seem to be normal due to
the tests configure is running, the exit code at the end of the
config.log is zero, as expected. Is the Makefile generated? just type
"make" after the configure script ends and see if it compiles.

Moy

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Glaucio Teicom.Br
<glaucio at teicom.com.br> wrote:
> Good Morning Members!!
>

> This mail contains the log file generate by "./configure" in my server. I
> can't install openR2 with Elastix 1.09 Distribution! In the config.log i
> have continuous error as follow:
>
> configure: failed program was:
> | /* confdefs.h.  */
> | #define PACKAGE_NAME ""
> | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME ""
> | #define PACKAGE_VERSION ""
> | #define PACKAGE_STRING ""
> | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT ""
> | #define PACKAGE "OpenR2"
> | #define VERSION "0.1.1"
> | #define _GNU_SOURCE 1
> | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
> | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
> | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
> | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
> | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
> | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
> | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
> | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
> | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
> | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
> | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1
> | /* end confdefs.h.  */
> | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>
>
> Any idea?? Thanks one more time!!
>
> Glaucio Oliveira
>
> Sao Paulo - BR

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire