[asterisk-r2] Asterisk R2 configuration

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 12:36:15 CDT 2008

Hi Camilo,

Why you don't migrate to Asterisk with OpenR2? It's a better solution than
Unicall and have a active development. Here is a guide that I wrote, you can
change the Asterisk from 1.6 to 1.4 just getting the source from the right
place. (text in portuguese, use google translator to translate to your
language).

http://blog.alexandrealencar.net/2008/05/asterisk-com-mfcr2-openr2.html

Regarding you Red Alarm, check the cables (TX/RX) and Balun (if you use a
RJ48C connected to a BNC). It may be your telco also.

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Camilo Quelquejeu <camilo at cabimax.com>wrote:

> I installed, compiled and configured the astunicall, and when i use the
> ztcfg -v command, it tells me there are 60 channels to be configured and
> the zttool shows the card with a red alarm, what could be the cause of
> this? does anyone know how to configure the extensions.conf so i can use
> the unicall channels to receive calls in El salvador?
>

> --
> Camilo Quelquejeu
> Chief IT  |  Cabimax, S.A.
> camilo at cabimax.com  Tel: 302-7424