[asterisk-r2] RES: RES: G729 with Asterisk SVN-moy-mfcr2-r143079

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 07:33:07 CDT 2008

Hi Marco,

To use 'svn diff', first you must have svn tools installed on your system.
The  syntax follows

svn diff <original> <modified>

Here you will get the difference between Asterisk 1.6.0.1 (release) to
Asterisk MFCR2 (sync with trunk)
svn diff http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/tags/1.6.0.1
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/moy/mfcr2

Here you will get the difference between Asterisk 1.6 (trunk) to Asterisk
MFCR2 (sync with trunk)
svn diff http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/moy/mfcr2

You must save the diff to a file and patch the original copy

Thats all

Best Regards

Alexandre C Alencar (Skarmeth)
http://blog.alexandrealencar.net/