[asterisk-r2] OR2 Debug trace - Calls do not complete

Melcon Moraes melcon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:41:20 CDT 2008

I got confused with that option at a first glance, since I'm used to setup
Unicall. That's why I explicit say *no*  to it. As you know, for Unicall
there's a 4th parameter to set ANI *after* DNIS.

I'll try to comment out the option, as pointed out by you.

The weird thing, again, is that with mfcr2_get_ani_first=no I got local and
LD calls going through.

No need to worry about, its just a comment. I understand how weird those pbx
are.

As soon as I have time for test it, I'll let you know the results.

Gracias una vez más.

[]'s
MM