[asterisk-r2] OR2 Debug trace - Calls do not complete

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:37:17 CDT 2008

> I cannot guarantee that to you, but I can tell you for sure that without any
> changes, if I direct connect the PBX to the TELCO, it works ok. And - now
> the freak show - if I use it with Unicall it works too(it's been running
> with Unicall for quite some time).
Yes, the difference is that is getting category and ANI first

> Hmm, I saw something. According to Underwood, ANI and Category are the first
> to be get, then comes DNIS. This is the behaviour you can see at the traces.
The behavior varies, some accept any order, some seem to be hardwired
to send ANI first, in any case, mfcr2_get_ani_first=yes should fix it.

Let me know your results.

Moy

--
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire