[asterisk-r2] mfcr2 Colombia

Melcon Moraes melcon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 18:04:29 CST 2008

Are you sure you need the line "span=1,0,0,cas,hdb3" instead of
"span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3" ?

Note the second parameter, which stands for which side will provide
the sync clock. By using a 0, you're saying that your box will
generate such clock and the Telco will be it's slave.

In general, Telco is always the master and the pbx'es slaves.

By the way, any of you guys know any reliable ITSP with DID numbers for Bogotá?

-MM