[asterisk-r2] OpenR2 for asterisk-1.2.x

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:00:37 CST 2008

you are doing a very simplistic test, ping is a whole different
protocol, it does not even use TCP or UDP, is ICMP protocol. The fact
that you can get a response from SVN host, does not means there is not
an HTTP proxy breaking your SVN HTTP request.

Moy

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Josué Conti <josueconti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Alexandre, thanks in advance, I tried this way, but the error
> continues, see:
> svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/moy/mfcr2-1.2/ asterisk-1.2-mfcr2
> svn: REPORT request failed in '/ svn / asterisk /! svn / VDC / default'
> svn: REPORT of '/ svn / asterisk /! svn / VDC / default': 400 Bad
> Request (http://svn.digium.com)
>
> Best Regards
>
> Josue
>
> 2008/11/28 Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar <alexandre.alencar at gmail.com>:
>> Hi Josué,
>>
>> Worked for my (2008/11/28 16:25 GMT -03:00:00)
>>
>> $ svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/moy/mfcr2-1.2/
>> asterisk-1.2-mfcr2
>> A    asterisk-1.2-mfcr2/formats/msgsm.h
>> A    asterisk-1.2-mfcr2/formats/Makefile
>> A    asterisk-1.2-mfcr2/formats/format_jpeg.c
>> A    asterisk-1.2-mfcr2/formats/format_g726.c
>>  U   asterisk-1.2-mfcr2
>> Checked out revision 159772.
>> $
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Josué Conti <josueconti at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello All, as good?
>>> I am trying to download the version of OpenR2 asterisk for the
>>> 1.2.x-svn digium, but that reporting the error below:
>>> svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/moy/mfcr2-1.2
>>> svn: REPORT request failed in '/ svn / asterisk /! svn / VDC / default'
>>> svn: REPORT of '/ svn / asterisk /! svn / VDC / default': 400 Bad
>>> Request (http://svn.digium.com)
>>>
>>> Could you help me?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Josue
>>>

>> --
>> Alexandre C Alencar (Skarmeth)
>> http://blog.alexandrealencar.net/
>> http://www.alexandrealencar.net/
>> http://people.debian-ce.org/skarmeth/

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire