[asterisk-r2] DTMF Setup

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 10:28:12 CST 2008

After setting the proper clock, you should as well take some logs to
show us (if the problem persists), I need to know the timing
differences that are causing the digit to be repeated.

Here is a description of how to set the debug options:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-r2/2008-November/000235.html

Moy

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar
<alexandre.alencar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Alexis,
>
> Almost all cases, the legacy PABX act as slave to the telco, in this
> scenario, Asterisk will be the telco, then the master side.
>
> Regards
>
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Alexis Gavidia <agavidia at iptelven.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello i have a similar problem, i think you need to check who is master
>> clock and who is normal  side.
>>
>> The PBX most be in Master
>> and the asterisk box should be in normal, o other way
>>
>> Thanks Alexis
>>

> --
> Alexandre C Alencar (Skarmeth)
> http://blog.alexandrealencar.net/
> http://www.alexandrealencar.net/
> http://people.debian-ce.org/skarmeth/

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire