[asterisk-r2] DTMF Setup

Cordeiro, Marco marco.cordeiro at globalstar.com.br
Thu Nov 27 10:10:52 CST 2008

Hello All,

I'm currently performing some tests related to the integration of a NEC NEAX
PBX and an Asterisk box, with openr2 support for the E1.

Everything is working great, except to some errors when the NEC PBX sends
repeated digits the Asterisk.

It doesn't happen with every call, but some of the calls the DNIS and ANI
has repeated digits.

Example: ANI is 525 but is shown in Asterisk as 5225.

               DNIS is 32292501 but is shown in Asterisk as 32229250

I have already changed some configuration in the NEC PBX related to this,
but the problem persists.

My question is: Is there a parameter related to this issue that has to be
set up in the chan_dahdi.conf file??

Thanks,

Marco