[asterisk-r2] openr2 svn inquiry

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 09:38:04 CST 2008

Unless you need "trunk" for some reason, that guide needs to be
updated to download a release candidate, no need to download from SVN.

http://code.google.com/p/openr2/downloads/list

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 6:18 AM, Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira
<ap at arnaldopereira.com> wrote:
> Hi Emerson,
>
> The read only repo's was changed. Try the following URL:
> http://openr2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
>
> ie.: svn co http://openr2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk openr2.trunk
>
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 7:35 AM, PBXEQ Info <pbxeqinfo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was trying to follow the steps from
>> http://blog.alexandrealencar.net/2008/05/asterisk-com-mfcr2-openr2.html. In
>> trying to download the libopenr2 library from:
>>
>> [trixbox1.localdomain src]# svn co svn://libopenr2.org/openr2/trunk openr2
>>
>> I received this instead:
>>
>> Authentication realm: <svn://libopenr2.org:3690> YOU SHOULD USE svn at
>> http://code.google.com/p/openr2/ !!
>> Password for 'root':
>>
>> I tried what was suggested, that is to svn from google then I got this
>> message:
>>
>> [trixbox1.localdomain src]# svn checkout http://code.google.com/p/openr2/
>> openr2
>> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/p/openr2'
>> svn: PROPFIND of '/p/openr2': 400 Bad Request (http://code.google.com)
>>
>> Your help will be highly appreciated as I test this.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Emerson

> Arnaldo M Pereira
> ap at arnaldopereira.com
> http://www.arnaldopereira.com

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire