[asterisk-r2] Probles with Unicall

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 20:17:36 CST 2008

As far as I know libpri does not has a configure script (I don't know
if ever had it), you just type "make install" and you are done.

That instructions are a little bit outdated though, the
svn://libopenr2.org/openr2 tree is now restricted to user and
password, just for people involved with development, the public tree
is in google code at http://code.google.com/p/openr2/

SVN: svn checkout http://openr2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
HTTP and official release candidate: wget
http://openr2.googlecode.com/files/openr2-1.0.0-rc1.tar.gz

Moy

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Dante Palma <dantecomm at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Alexandre, thanks.
>
> Yes, I am inside the /usr/src/libpri-1.4.7/ and then i write the
> "./configure --libdir=/usr/lib" command
>
> and I have the /usr/lib directory, I don't know what is the problem.
>
> Thanks.
>

> ________________________________
> Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 19:54:02 -0300
> From: alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
> To: asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com
> Subject: Re: [asterisk-r2] Probles with Unicall
>
> Hi Dante,
>
> Are you inside the source directory? Try to go into the directory first
>
> Regards
>
> On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 7:46 PM, Dante Palma <dantecomm at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone
>

>  I'm trying to follow this guide but I have a problem, when i write the
> "./configure --libdir=/usr/lib" command, the system answer whit this "-bash:
> ./configure: No existe el fichero o el directorio" (-bash: ./configure: The
> file or directory don't exist)
>
> I have seen it, and it exist. I don' knew what to do, someone can helpme?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> --
> Alexandre C Alencar (Skarmeth)
> http://blog.alexandrealencar.net/
> http://www.alexandrealencar.net/
> http://people.debian-ce.org/skarmeth/

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire