[asterisk-r2] OpenR2 release candidate and development ideas feedback

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:20:34 CST 2008

Hi Luis,

It's a dialplan specific feature and not a OpenR2 library useful feature.

looks for LCR as Moises told you. There is many Lower Cost Routing
Applications that are technology neutral (SIP, IAX2, Zap, DAHDI, Skype,
Google Talk, etc)...

OpenR2 features should be in terms of MFC/R2 signalling protocol, not to
absorb dialplan specific applications functions.

Regards

--
Alexandre C Alencar (Skarmeth)
http://blog.alexandrealencar.net/