[asterisk-r2] pri show span 1

Tiago Durante tiagodurante at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:37:29 CST 2008

Alfredo,

I believe that we've a lot of spanish and also portuguese speakers
here in this list. But also I believe that english is the official
language, as Digium, who supports the list, is an American company.

If you can't communicate in english then you may send the mails in spanish...

---

Going back to your problem...

First of all: what do you have there and what do you want to do?

Because it seems like you didn't install you Asterisk in the right way...

You may want to take a look in this short how to:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-r2/2008-October/000078.html

best regards,