[asterisk-r2] RES: RES: RES: G729

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 22:29:10 CST 2008

I did not have much time to spend on this, but this is a hack that
allows to load the g729 module, I cannot guarantee that is going to
work though, since there may be other references needed by the g729
that no longer exist in the latest trunk but that may be linked with
lazy binding (meaning that until the modules requires the symbol it
will be resolved), so this hack can lead to crashes :-)

Use at your own risk.

Moy