[asterisk-r2] RES: RES: G729

Cordeiro, Marco marco.cordeiro at globalstar.com.br
Thu Nov 6 14:18:47 CST 2008

Hello Moy,

Sorry I didn't reply to you about that comment. I had to travel for a while,
and end up not trying that change from function to macro.
I just got back at the office, and to tell you the truth, I suck when
talking about "C". I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that.

So, if anyone else knows something about C and would like to try it, I'd
really appreciate it.

Thanks again Moy!

Rgs,

Marco