[asterisk-r2] RV: Welcome to the "asterisk-r2" mailing list

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:15:59 CST 2008

I still don't know what is going on with the auto tools, but it can be
solved by doing this just after untaring the snapshot.

# touch *

It has something to do with the time stamps of the files, so, touch
updates the time stamps and "solves" the problem.

I will see what can be done to avoid this problem in the future. Let
me know if you have any other issue.

Moisés Silva