[asterisk-r2] ENC: asterisk-r2 Digest, Vol 4, Issue 19

Melcon Moraes melcon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:19:12 CST 2008

What seems to be odd to me is that the far end - Embratel - never asks
you about ANI. They might have a default ANI for your circuit set on
their side, which if is the case, it's nice because that can save you
some seconds on sending them the digits.

Besides that, this log for a landline call was a little bit faster
than the other one for a cell phone call.

Again, your side was waiting for their timeout for 2 seconds. Nothing
is wrong with that.

You might need to talk to them and see how it goes.

-MM