[asterisk-r2] Problem to install Openr2

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:54:13 CST 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Edison Sprandel - ABYZ TI <
Edison.Sprandel at abyzti.com.br> wrote:

>  Hello, everyone!
>
> I am doing a new installation for testing. Previously I installed a Trixbox
> 2.6.1.13, installed the openlibr2 using packages of tribox, and also a
> version of asterisk 1.4.21.2-2 of the repository of trixbox beta, which
> enabled successful the MFCR2, but it does show unstable. So I am trying to
> perform a new installation using trixbox, but hand compiling the libopenr2 +
> asterisk 1.4.22. Libopenr2 downloaded from
> http://openr2.googlecode.com/files/openr2-1.0.0-rc2.tar.gz and the
> asterisk from http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/moy/mfcr2- 1.4.
>
> Compiled the openr2, and then compile the asterisk mfcr2-1.4, but when you
> access the CLI, nothing appears about mfcr2, as appeared in previous
> installation. The most intriguing is that installed the same way in a
> virtual machine and worked. Any ideas?

Do you have 'mfcr2 show version' command available inside Asterisk CLI? It
may be you have a problem with you current installation. Check if you
Asterisk binary reports dependency in libopenr2.so

$ ldd /usr/sbin/asterisk | grep openr2

> *Seus negócios, nossa tecnologia.***
>
> *Edison Sprandel*
>
> *Fone.: 51 30650000
> **edison.sprandel at abyzti.com.br **
> **ABYZ –** **Tecnologia da Informação** **http://www.abyzti.com.br
> **P** **Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso com
> o MEIO AMBIENTE!*

Regards