[asterisk-r2] RES: DTMF Setup

Cordeiro, Marco marco.cordeiro at globalstar.com.br
Wed Dec 3 05:05:08 CST 2008

Hello Moy,

OpenR2 Version is: 0.1.1, revision: 57

See how it is my chan_dahdi.conf, after the requested change:

[channels]
usecallerid = yes
callwaiting = yes
callwaitingcallerid = yes
usecallingpres = yes
threewaycalling = yes
callreturn = yes
transfer = yes
cancallforward = yes
echocancelwhenbridged = yes
echocancel = yes

;Span#1
group = 1
callgroup = 1
pickupgroup = 1
context = neax
signalling = mfcr2
mfcr2_variant = br
mfcr2_get_ani_first = no
mfcr2_max_ani = 20
mfcr2_max_dnis = 20
mfcr2_advanced_protocol_file=/etc/asterisk/r2proto.conf
mfcr2_category = national_subscriber
mfcr2_call_files=yes
mfcr2_logdir = span1
mfcr2_logging = all