[asterisk-ha-clustering] Using LiteSync to replicate AstDB (SQLite)

Ryan Wagoner rswagoner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 15:09:49 CDT 2017

I'm looking for solutions on scaling FreePBX to have an active/active
cluster. One of the bigger challenges is replicating AstDB. I'm trying to
avoid changing the FreePBX modules otherwise I would use func_redis on
github or something similar. I just stumbled upon LiteSync, which looks
like with a few minimal changes to main/db.c will work as I desire. Has
anybody used LiteSync or something similar to replicate AstDB?

http://litesync.io/sqlite-synchronization.html

Thanks,
Ryan