[asterisk-ha-clustering] Asterisk OCF file

Bob Pierce westmanbob at gmail.com
Mon May 16 08:25:51 CDT 2011

Does anyone have an OCF file for Asterisk?

I'm setting up an Asterisk HA system using HA-Linux with version 2
config file. I was thinking it would be nice to monitor the Asterisk
process as a resource, but I can't find an Asterisk OCF file. I'm also
wondering if there is much value in having Heartbeat monitor the
Asterisk resource since Asterisk is being started with safe_asterisk.
What is the standard practice when setting up Asterisk with Linux-HA?

Bob