[asterisk-ha-clustering] ENUM and DUNDi

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 05:50:27 CDT 2010

Hello list,
 am new to this list. I have been working on asterisk for quite a while now,
but never had to deal with clustering. I have to setup clustering from
scratch for my company. I understand that clustering is possible by using
DUNDi/ENUM. I have no experience using these two features, actually I dont
have any understanding of how these features work. So if anyone can direct
me to the right direction i will be grateful. I actually need some reading
material about DUNDi and ENUM it will be very helpful if anhone can provide
me that.

Cheers

--
Best Regards