[asterisk-ha-clustering] cluster ha - rsync

Natalia Natalia wayfay97 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 08:14:06 CDT 2009

Hi Please I need Help with rsync script running on trixbox cluster ha, I dont know the best way to mirror the db and other files, if you have a script please let me know, thanks!!

My script mirror the /var /usr /etc directories to slave server, When I shutdown the Master, the sipphones register on the Slave, but I can´t see the extensions on the right side of the trixbox´s extensions webpage. I think its a data base problem, please help me,thanks!!
Best regards