[asterisk-ha-clustering] Active/Standby call interruption durring failover

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Mon Apr 27 02:05:08 CDT 2009

On Saturday 25 April 2009 23:43:15 Marcin J. Kowalczyk wrote:
> but unfortunately restarting asterisk-node0 causes call to be dropped. On
> asterisk-node0 I'm using dial(Local/number at mg0) to dialout. I wonder if
> putting OpenSer/Opensips in front of asterisk-node0 will change anything.

Hi Marcin, it'll not change anything, because the real problem is that
Asterisk it's a B2BUA, so all the dialogs about agents and Asterisk boxes
are "diferents" from the dialog initialized by Asterisk to your
media-gateways, so if an asterisk node get out of service, all it's calls
will be droped

Best regards
--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana