[asterisk-ha-clustering] Queue clustering

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:49:21 CST 2008

Actually, VICIDIAL has nothing to do with app_queue or any variant of
app_queue. It is an entirely custom built application layer that runs
outside of Asterisk and it uses the Manager API and AGI scripts along
with the MySQL database to do everything. This is why it works with
Asterisk 1.0, 1.2 and 1.4 using the same code. It should work with
almost any standard Asterisk installation.

MATT---