[asterisk-ha-clustering] Queue clustering

Gaetan Duchaussois gduchaussois at datapartner.cl
Thu Mar 6 11:29:35 CST 2008

Hello,
i looked a vicidial but it looks fine for agent who call for campains
but where are in the case of a hotline.
We found yesterday a solution buying a redfone and as we control the
softphone on stations to re-login the agents in a case of a failure
which can be detected by a cut of the communication which remains all
the login time between the softphone and the Asterisk.
It's for now only conceptual as we don't have yet the redfone box.

I will post more details when we set up this solution

Gaëtan