[asterisk-ha-clustering] Queue clustering

Gaetan Duchaussois gduchaussois at datapartner.cl
Wed Mar 5 07:26:41 CST 2008

Hi,
We want to create an ha cluster for a call center with load balancing.
We have four E1 lines which are today connected to one server. In order
to prevent failure we want to connect 2E1 to one server and the others 2
to the other and to have the queues and agents shared between the two
servers.
I googled all the day without results. I don't manage to see if i can
deal with agents like sip extensions.
Did anyone do a thing similar before?

Regards

Gaëtan Duchaussois, sorry if this mail is duplicated