[asterisk-ha-clustering] Active/Standby call interruption durring failover

Edgar Guadamuz eguadamuz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:34:18 CDT 2008

With Asterisk 1.2 and 1.4 the telephones registered in the failed node
have to re-register in the other node when the IP is moved to it, and
that's why the call is lost.

Asterisk 1.6 include a framework to share the users status (It could
be the registration information also, I don't know), and perhaps, no
registration in the other node will be needed... hopefully...