[asterisk-ha-clustering] Auto failback

Mariña Varela Senín marinhavs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 04:02:52 CST 2008

Hi all,

I have a little problem with a cluster I'm configuring. It's based in
heartbeat-2 and ISDN-Guard.

I have two nodes: pbx1 and pbx2

When heartbeat fails on pbx1, virtual IP and services are balanced to pbx2.
When heartbeat is running again on pbx 1, virtual IP and services return to
pbx1.

I'm monitoring asterisk process with a script.

The problem is as follows:

When asterisk stops on pbx1, virtual IP and services are balanced to pbx2.
When asterisk is running again on pbx1, virtual IP and sevices REMAINS on
pbx2.

 I set default-resource-stickiness and resource-failure-stickiness to 0 what
should work as auto_failback but it does not work.

 <nvpair id="cib-bootstrap-options-default-resource-stickiness"
name="default-resource-stickiness" value="0"/>
<nvpair id="cib-bootstrap-options-default-resource-failure-stickiness"
name="default-resource-failure-stickiness" value="0"/>

Does anyone knows where the problem is?

Kind Regards,

Mariña

--