[asterisk-ha-clustering] Load sharing between two asterisk servers

Guilherme Loch Waltrick Góes glwgoes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:07:50 CST 2008

Is it a good ideia to sync AstDB from both servers thru rsync ? Am I bean
naïve or rsync is the perfect tool for that ?
Best Regards,

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:36 +0200, Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 <
YEHAVI at vms.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> > If you want to build an Active/Active cluster, you MUST use DUNDI to
> > resolve "the other server phones", also if you want HA with an
> > Active/Active, you will have to "move" the IP of the first server to
> > the second one, force Asterisk to listen on 0.0.0.0:5060 and "copy and
> > merge" the AstDB's of both servers.
>
> And how do I do the "copy and merge AstDB"?
>
>                                              Thanks! __Yehavi:

Guilherme Loch Góes

Visite nossa loja virtual: http://www.shopvoip.com.br

Notícias e Fórum sobre VoIP com software livre:
http://www.asteriskexperts.com.br