[asterisk-ha-clustering] linux high availability

Ricardo Carvalho rjcarvalho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 05:15:59 CST 2008

I also use VRRP, but even so it doesn't solve my problem, only if I
configure my phones to re-register in small time intervals, which I do not
want to avoid excessive signaling traffic in the network and unnecessary
overloading the asterisk server.
I think you don't have my problem because you probably have phones
re-register in small time intervals.

Thanks,
Ricardo Carvalho.