[asterisk-ha-clustering] Asterisk with LVS

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Mon Feb 25 12:52:00 CST 2008

Hi Brad,

> It works fine, FWIW, though early on I had some issues detecting
> Asterisk failures because my ldirectord configs weren't adequate.  If
> you intend to use it, just make sure you've got enough checks in so that
> you aren't trying to send connections to a failed box.

Thanks for your reply.

I don't suppose you'd have available (and mind sharing) your config files, would you? It'd be a very useful starting point -  this is my first voyage into LVS (having previously done such things with carp), and documentation's somewhat scarce.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it