[asterisk-gui] How is possible to receive a notification when ...

Ishagh Bah ishaghbah at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 02:57:20 CST 2015

HiI think you should search for javascript or html5 sip client like sipml5 and rtc or webrtc

     On Sunday, February 1, 2015 2:27 AM, xOChilpili <xochilpili at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi, all mailist...
I will try to explain as i can, because my english is not good enough. I'm trying to do some kind of gui in php (for testing and research proposes about asterisk). So, i made some examples with agi like say_digits, originate, etc. Also connect to ami via telnet to send actions, etc. But how is possible to "check" an extension in dialplan when is receiving a call in php? I mean, there's someone calling from 100 to 102, in front of the screen of user 102, "appears a message telling him: 'hey! someone is calling you!'"...That's the thing, that i do not quite to understand...
Please, can someone give me a hand?

Thanks a lot
Cheers
xOCh