No subject

Fri Mar 15 02:20:01 CDT 2013

ADM provides some great features:

* Automatic on-call volume reduction * One click dial from clipboard (paste
number onto tray icon) * Integrated *phonebook* * List/Redirect/Hangup all
active calls * One click call forward setup * Bluetooth presence detection
to redirect calls when you walk out of the office * Pop up browser on
incoming call (integrate with your CRM to auto load customers details when
they call) * Cisco phone integration (auto speakerphone) * Slide-in popup
on incoming call, with Answer(cisco only), Hold, Busy and Redirect buttons
, CallerID and duration

Cheers

Al

PS - he's a Brit too.

--001a11c255f6a30d2704dc4a118a

w.aptus.com</a>) is the web based application you must try to resolve your =