[asterisk-gui] is there a howto?

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Fri Mar 22 15:56:04 CDT 2013

To add to what Erin said, Asterisk-GUI was first used commercially by Digium in their (now EOL'd) AA50 product.  While not everything matches up exactly (probably because I suspect the AA50 firmware was based on Asterisk-GUI versions pre-2.0), for the most part the very comprehensive manual that Digium wrote for the AA50 (http://docs.digium.com/AA50/AA50_user_manual.pdf) applies to Asterisk-GUI, so you might want to keep the AA50 manual handy as a reference.

If you aren't familiar with Asterisk extension pattern matching (needed to make sense of things like the Incoming Calling Rules section), you should read https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Pattern+Matching

--
Nathan Anderson
First Step Internet, LLC
nathana at fsr.com