[asterisk-gui] Conference Room 'Kick' and 'Mute' buttons

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Mon Apr 8 07:07:13 CDT 2013

I've put together a mini Linux distribution with Asterisk + Asterisk-GUI for embedded systems.  Part of this has involved chasing down bugs I've been running across in Asterisk-GUI and fixing them where possible.

One issue that I've run across recently that has me a bit perplexed is the lack of functioning "Kick" and "Mute" buttons (presented on the System Status page -- welcome.html / welcome.js) for MeetMe conferences.  Aside from popping up a useless dialog box, they don't do anything, and as far as I can tell, they are non-functional not as a result of a bug, but because nobody ever wrote any code to make them functional!  They are merely window-dressing.  Furthermore, none of the checkboxes drawn next to each conference participant can be selected either, for the same reason.

Am I missing something, or is my analysis accurate?  This is on 2.1.0-rc1 BTW.

Thanks,

--
Nathan Anderson
First Step Internet, LLC