[asterisk-gui] DID?

David Maskell david_robert_maskell at ilovejesus.net
Sat Jan 7 19:03:39 CST 2012

ug, Still can't figure it out(don't have the other box to test it but
can't create the rule)

So i tell a trunk time none, pattern, and then it says for destination
(this is where i am stuck at the moment) I want them to be able to dial
the outgoing trunk from the other box allong with the number eg. 94323 9
being the trunk and have it go straight through the trunk into the other
switch and go to extention 4323 without having to go through a
auto-attendant.

So to do this I have been telling the destination field to be "Local
Destination by DID" but havn't figured out the pattern thingy it asks
for to go with that.

David