[asterisk-gui] Testers Needed

Rupert Utteridge rupertu at dtasia.net
Thu May 5 22:51:49 CDT 2011

We would be very pleased to use our engineers as testers as we have been
using Asterisk GUI for some time. However, we would also like to create a
test framework so that all testers (ourselves and others) so that each test
is carried out the same way to make sure we really have issues and are not
configuration issues etc. We would be happy to assist with creating the
framework as well.

Rupert Utteridge

Sydney:        +61 2 9037 4191
Hong Kong: +852 2517 0933