[asterisk-gui] Fwd: [asterisk-users] MOH uploading is not working with 1.4

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 08:56:54 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nikhil <d.nikhil at cem-solutions.net>
Date: Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] MOH uploading is not working with 1.4
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com

Hi

 when I Upload MOH file from Asterisk GUI ,it is getting success and
even not getting any error,But if check the destination path the file
is not showing , even the source file and destination path and formate
are correct .I am not getting any error log from asterisk console too.
I read in google that there is some known issue in asterisk 1.4
regarding this ,I suspect this als o same .Can anyone explain what is
expecting to happen  in back end when upload  MOH file from asterisk
GUI ,then I am will able to debug more on this .

Thanks
Nikhil

On 06/03/2011 07:25 PM, Steve Edwards wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Jun 2011, Nikhil wrote:
>
>> I am using 1.4 asterisk and asterisk GUI. If I do moh upload its is not working .help me on this
>
> Not unless you provide some details.
>
> What's not working? Is the file not being uploaded? Is the file not being uploaded to the correct directory? Is the file in the wrong format and Asterisk refuses to play it?
>
> Please reply with a snipped of the console output showing what error you are receiving.

This is the Asterisk GUI mailing list..

--
~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~