[asterisk-gui] Multiple Logins and corrupted config files

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 06:29:47 CST 2011

For anyone who has had issues with the GUI corrupting config files.

1. Check the manager.conf and set it to not allow multiple logins. I
am not sure when the default changed.
2. Force user logout.  While very busy we started looking at a fix for
this.  A timeout on the ping needs to be done.  For temporary ugly fix
we add a 10minute meta refresh to the index.html.
3. Multi User Edit.  When editing many users, give the GUI and
Asterisk time to process the changes and look at the config file
before hitting the apply button. Try to only edit one setting on
multiple users at a time.  The best idea is to configure the defaults
in options first so that new users get good defaults.

~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~