[asterisk-gui] About the SIP register port question and some advices about the asterisk-GUI

bob yang learnin9 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 01:41:43 CDT 2011

hi,all:
  I have one question about the SIP register port.I can not register the
remote SIP system If the remote SIP port is not 5060.So I edited the
user.conf and sip.conf file and make it can registered the remote sip server
successful. for examples:
/etc/asterisk/users.conf
 [222.73.x.x]
host = 222.73.x.x
username = 55904023
secret = 111111
trunkname = 222.73.x.x ; GUI metadata  ; GUI metadata
context = DID_222.73.x.x
hasexten = no
hasiax = no
hassip = yes
registeriax = no
registersip = yes (I changed it to "no")
trunkstyle = voip
port = 2060     (added "port = 2060")

fromuser = 55904023
authuser = 55904023
insecure = port,invite
disallow = all
allow = ulaw,alaw,gsm,g726

/etc/asterisk/sip.conf
register = 55904023:111111 at 222.73.x.x:
2060

  I executed the reload command in the asterisk AMI. Found that it can
registered the remote SIP server successfully!! So I have a advice about the
SIP trunk configuration. Can these developers add the port and registerip
parameters? thanks!! I tried to add these parameters,but failed!!
  Everybody can look my attachment file. Thanks a lot!