[asterisk-gui] Follow-Me - Bug

Erin Spiceland espiceland at digium.com
Thu Sep 2 06:56:50 CDT 2010

I fixed this last week, but I will have to check to see if I committed the fix. A workaround is to select "Ring before previous extension." Since there is no previous extension to ring along with when you are adding the first number, selecting "Ring along with previous extension" will do nothing. You can select that option on the second and subsequent numbers that you add.

Erin